Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal isar 35 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashc

Hi, new to here,
I have an isar 35 issue, dhw turned on it heats up then overheat stat kicks in cools down then kicks back in and so on causing intermittent hot water through taps.
plate heat exchanger has been replaced, system is clean and heating works fine, any ideas?
cheers

Yep. Read the following. Tells you all you need to know and what to do next.

Any posts relating to gas, gas appliances, boilers and central heating should be posted in their relevant sections and not in the public domain.

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers, cookers or ANY gas appliances for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im...-gas-engineer/

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competetence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.

[DLMURL="http://www.co-gassafety.co.uk/deaths.html"]CO Gas Safety[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal isar 35 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, Customer has a Ideal Isar HE35 when the boiler fires up for ether hot water or heating, there is knocking noise which seem to he coming from inside the flue manifold. Boiler fires up, knocking noises can be heard from some seconds, after this the boiler cuts out and water squirts out...
Replies
Views
Sandeep
S
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
G
Morning Guys, I have a Worcester 230 Combi in a rental property that is going to overheat lockout after a couple of minutes on DHW, no issue when on CH but if DHW is called for when heating is on same fault occurs. System is clean as always had inhibitor so unlikely to be a blocked heat...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use the central heating system. The boiler works fine when using hot water, however when I try to turn on the central heating system the boiler works...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock