Search the forum,

Discuss ideal 35+ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimbo

hi guys after posting on the forum asking about the ideal +35 he guess what l brought one fited last week hot water is great even with 4 taps open fills a bath in no time all with nice hot water also the heating side only has to be on 57c just nice before 75 when cold great boiler so fare time will tell instresting coments about this unit but to my mind its like a car some last some dont but with 5 years parts and labour the chances are on your side ;)

not with ideal as back up 5 years don't mean anything anyway good luck with it you will need it

ah yes but they are some out there that are 10yrs old and still going strong!!! and not that hard to work on, bit like some old cars . as he said time will tell,

May be wrong,often am but

[video=youtube;7embTBqKJTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7embTBqKJTw&feature=related[/video]

:(:(

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
well gas man my logic plus is still runing true 2 all expectations 5 weeks old now brill boiler

I have fitted a good few of the logics some well over a year old and no problems at all ideal are not the favorite for most people but each to there own funds are the limiting factor most of the time

if I had my own way it would be intergas every time

Last edited:
but also with intergas you have to install ex. cly./tank seperatly which in some cases is a pain to do, space etc, if requiring cupboard fit.

must addmit not seen one yet but they do sound to be good, and not a lot of moving parts to go wrong.
must get a gander at one soon,

merry xmass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal 35+ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I should be going 10-60 degs in 30-40 mins by my maths. Don't even mention trying to heat HW and CH at the same time. 30 mins with the immersion adds...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the cylinder has been heated I get what sounds like a vibration. It generally starts about 1s after I open the tap and lasts for about 1.5s. I've...
Replies
Views
P
I have an Ideal combi isar HE 24. Heating works perfectly but hot water does not at all. Turn any hot tap on and water gets luke warm after about 10 seconds then boiler disengages and water gets cold again. Been told it could be thermistor, or a couple of other things. Can anyone please help?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock