Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal 30 Low Water Pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

jsm

Hi
Removed radiator from wall for decorating, then refilled and bleed all Radiators.
System now saying low water pressure
Boiler saying
1. Fill System to 1 bar.. although after topping up now showing 1.5bar
2. Bleed radiators - done all
3. Contact Installer!!..
Is there anything i can do check before calling out plumber?
Thanks

Fill more water into system.
You could either have a faulty pressure gauge or a faulty pressure sensor or both.
Keep adding water slowly until something happens - or until water passes through the pressure relief valve.
If it gets to the stage of passing through the relief valve you have a problem that you cannot fix - you need professional help to remedy the problem

Turn it off and back on again ? (Power)

Reply to Ideal 30 Low Water Pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or pressure dropping with unvented hot water cylinder system. During summer time there is no usage of central heating so the pressure at unvented system is not...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed gas could be burned with a blue flame and the water was acidic (pH 5.5). Since then system has been chemically flushed (it was not too bad) and the...
Replies
Views
What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator removed and refitted for decorating and now the pressure keeps dropping approx once a week. I guess a leak under the floor is possible, or trapped...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock