Search the forum,

Discuss hows business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnjswozo

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
with all the cutbacks we read about i was wondering whether any of you
have noticed a change in the number of calls your getting.
were busy at the mo,but i think its going to be tricky next year:confused:

I'm quietly confident that I'll be busier this winter than last. Mainly because I'm seeing more people and getting known by more people. Wouldn't like to bet on being busier though!

this has been my worse year ever and the same for two other blokes I know but things are picking up now and hopefully we will all have a good season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hows business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in the property over 10 years and it's never been this bad before. The combi boiler was checked and is ok. The hot water from taps is uneffected and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early Florentine model circa 2006 though not 100% sure. I've removed the faceplate, unscrewed the chrome collar - and now want to extract the diverter...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock