Search the forum,

Discuss How to wire Nest gen 3 into Ideal Vogue Gen2 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone help with wiring diagram and connections on boiler that must be connected\disconnected or linked.

need to be gas safe reg to do the wiring inside the boiler

Not a clue if I'm honest. But get in wrong it could be very expensive, you could fry the board or set fire to the boiler.

Sometimes it's cheaper to pay someone if you don't know how.

I'm pretty sure they offer fitting for 100 quid. A customer asked me to wire one into a Viessman 200 that had weather comp and three zoned and after looking at the wiring even I wasn't sure so I just called the company and they sent someone who knew. Even gas engineers need support on electronics so just get a competent person in.

Reply to How to wire Nest gen 3 into Ideal Vogue Gen2 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it šŸ˜¬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock