Search the forum,

Discuss How to switch comfort mode off on a Valliant ecoTec pro28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michael98

How to switch comfort mode off on a Valliant ecoTec pro28.
only found instructions on how to do it on different models and not this one.
Please see attachment. I have the following buttons: turn off flame, Info, - (minus), and +(plus).
Thanks you.

Attachments

• boiler2.jpg
    boiler2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 20
Turn hot water temp right down to min until light goes off then back to set temp.
To turn on again go right to max and then set desired temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to switch comfort mode off on a Valliant ecoTec pro28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a Valliant Boiler eco 426 with status code S46 - boiler quiet & taking ages to heat & costing more to run. Only noticed when had bill through! It was high despite less usage. If we switch boiler off & on then no error/status codes & works fine. Wondering if a service would sort as the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating Not Working Normally. When I turn on the heating, it doesn’t start. However, I still receive hot water, suggesting the boiler does work in some...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have a Valliant Ecotec Plus 637 system boiler that is showing no error codes and S.0 (no demand for heat), but it is not heating. Have checked that it is receiving switched 240V heat demand from controller into PCB, so believe it's just a boiler issue. Boiler was working fine up until...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I hope someone can give some advice with this problem. I have a Vaillant ecoTec plus 418 with Drayton MA1 mid-position actuator, Drayton HTS3 cylinder stat, Honeywell DT90E room stat and Drayton LP522 controller. Boiler fires up reliably, but after it cuts out as soon as the DHW...
Replies
Views
As the title say can you advise me on how to pressurise an Ecotec Sustain 28 R1 boiler. The old boiler at my old property was an older model and when istalled the guy showed me how to do it.It was simply turn one tap and turn the other until pressure was set then turn the taps back to default...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock