Search the forum,

Discuss How much would you pay for a tap ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have heard of one that cost £5,000 on the telly a few weeks ago, the gullable owner wanted £12m for his pile of bricks.

wish i was the plumber selling him the gear.lol.

You will probably get them for about a tenner down the market in a couple of years :D

did you notice the tap has a 12 year guarantee !

most taps have long guarantees got one the other day for 15 years , wasnt as shiny as this one though, they must be quite confident it wont break.

I once did a job for some people. The guy was pretty high up in Defence and they were loaded. The lady let slip that the blind in the guest bathroom cost over £1,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much would you pay for a tap ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
The new book is available on our website now. Right this minute, its not password protected, but as soon as our IT manager makes it back the pub, it will be. The usual password "tradeonly" should open it. No capitals and no spaces. Headlines are: (all prices exclude VAT) Logic Plus combi...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
T
I have a mains cold supply and a hot pumped supply that I want to use with a mixer tap in my upstairs family bathroom ( Quatra basin dual lever mixer ) The question I've got is, do I simply need a pressure reducing valve on the cold supply to bring it to the same pressure as the hot, or would...
Replies
Views
B
Been quoted £6000 for the following. :eek: Cloakroom downstairs. Wall has been tiled, just needs grouting. Room approx 1.5m, L shaped, with 50cm on the Finish off tiling for floor understairs toilet (about 1M sq) Grout floor and wall tiling New WC, 35-40cm basin & trap, fit. Already...
Replies
Views
badbob
B
E
Hi Guys. Firstly I'll introduced myself... My Name's Terry. I've been working in the City for a National Newspaper, recently taken a redundancy package, spent time and money on learning the Tiling game and have very recently started my own Tiling business. I'm currently in the marketing...
Replies
Views
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock