Search the forum,

Discuss hounsfield oil boilers any good in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I would like heating engineers opinion on hounsfield oil boilers. Are they any good?

I'm in a Facebook group where the owner behind the company is too. He's a good guy and I know a few of my fellow engineers who swear by them, they are good boilers. One note to add is the high limit stat is adjustable and may need to be adjusted upon installation as can trip when burner shuts down if set to low.
In terms of warranty you won't have a problem

Yep there good only fitted two but no complaints

Didn't think you worked with oil mate?

only install new as I haven’t got much experience on fault finding on them and tbh don’t get much call for them

you seen the new naviens look interesting

I have yes. Google EOGB sapphire burner. Utilizes a highly efficient permanent magnet motor and a pressure transducer, mixed with sophisticated controls. Gives full modulating range from around 5 to 30KW. I know you gas guys have had modulating burners for some time but this is a step in the right direction for oil

Far in front of the rest warranty very good even if you need it better made better insulated totaly reliable fitted them for years no problems very good on oil consumption very clean advise anyone to buy one can't spend money any better on a boiler

Reply to hounsfield oil boilers any good in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and more every day with each new member that joins us. I thought I would put together a list of forum links for you guys. American Tile Advice Forum...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs, radiators upstairs and an unvented hot water cylinder for hot water. We are thinking of moving to a heat pump at some point but aren't ready to do this. My...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered the boiler won't fire up when hot taps are turned on so no hot water. The boiler fires up periodically to heat water but not when we turn on taps. I...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a vented oil-fired heating system with a coal fire back boiler, this is going to be changed to a sealed pressurized system tomorrow and I believe, they are decommissioning the back boiler. I have only discovered today there is no access to the water jacket, so will it be good enough...
Replies
Views
We've had a Grant Thornton oil boiler for about 5 years and suddenly it trips the electricity when it rains? The unit is in a wood shed and the exhaust goes out the wall horizontally. I can't see any water ingress in the machine, so at a real loss......and very cold..!!!!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock