Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell Programmers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richchad

I have two Honeywell programmers, an ST9400C 7 Day Two Channel Programmer and a ST9100C 7 Day Single Channel Programmer.

I have just noticed that they are quite hot to the touch in top left hand corner of each programmer.

Is this normal, I assume it could be as it is same on both programmers and installed at very different times?

There must be loads of these Honeywell Programmers out there, I was just hoping someone with one could just go and touch top left area of their programmer and see if it is very hot to touch....

I have contacted Honeywell regarding this but have yet to receive any answer.

If there's no marking on the plastic where the hot spot is and the prog is working fine there might be a relay on the other side which gets a bit warm

If there's no marking on the plastic where the hot spot is and the prog is working fine there might be a relay on the other side which gets a bit warm

I think you are right, it would have just been nice for someone to say theirs is also hot in same place.

There must be loads of these Honeywell Programmers out there, I was just hoping someone with one could just go and touch top left area of their programmer and see if it is very hot to touch....

I have contacted Honeywell regarding this but have yet to receive any answer.
Hi Richard, I have the same programmer and can confirm mine is also warm to touch in the top left corner. I do believe this is caused by the relay, hope this puts your mind at ease. [emoji3]

Hi Richard, I have the same programmer and can confirm mine is also warm to touch in the top left corner. I do believe this is caused by the relay, hope this puts your mind at ease. [emoji3]

Great, thanks Dave1 that does put my mind ease..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell Programmers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
M
I have a Honeywell 7 Day Electronic 2 Channel Programmer ST6400C programmer and a Honeywell T6360B1028 Room thermostat . My programming is on the on position. I turn my thermostat off. But it turns on after 10 mins . How do I fix this?
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer has a Honeywell Home ST9500C two-zone programmer. One of these: Honeywell ST9500C 7 Day Two Zone Programmer | Programmers & Time Switches -...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock