Search the forum,

Discuss Hi Folks! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott_Gas

New member hailing from Essex!!

Hi Scott what they all said above .....where in Essex are you from regards Turnpin:punk:

Hi there scott gas from essex and welcome .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi Folks! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, I’m trying to fix this slow leaking tap myself and I’m stuck here. How do I dismantle it further to replace whatever needs replacing to fix the drip? (The chrome ring round the top will not unscrew by hand.) Many thanks
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
B
I have recently qualified level 2 Plumbing & Heating and am looking for work as e.g. plumbers mate to build up experience. I am 28, full UK driving licence with my own van and most tools. Working alongside an experienced plumber would be great. I live in the Castle Point area in Essex. Looking...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock