Search the forum,

Discuss Hey guys, Looking for a good employer London and home counties in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey fellas.

I'm a gas engineer of 21 years who decided to do a degree. Thats all come to a grinding halt with the dreaded covid. So now looking for a position, van, tools, etc in and around the London area or home counties but west side if possible. If anyone is looking or indeed knows of a job please do let me know.

Cheers and thanks in advance

Tim

Hello everyone,

has anyone been to option skills training provider for their domestic Gas training? They have training centers in London, Birmingham and Manchester. I will about starting my gas training with them. First 8 weeks are in the training center and they’ve told me that they will provide an engineer who I’ll be shadowing to complete my portfolio. Minimum days to complete the portfolio is 100 days and maximum 2 years.

Please let me know if anyone has been to option skills.

Reply to Hey guys, Looking for a good employer London and home counties in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock