Search the forum,

Discuss *Greater Manchester* - Gas Safe Plumber position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WaterPlumber

We're a Manchester based family-run company currently in a decent expansion phase. Our main aim at the moment is to find another member of our team to help us with our current and expanding workload. None of us are Gas Safe, so with you on board you will be the only one doing gas work.

- Boiler installations, services, landlord certificates etc.
- General plumbing (repairs, installations - toilets, taps, basins... the usual)
- Plumbing installations (the usual bathroom/kitchen/rads)
- 24/7 Emergency call-outs (optional)
- B2B Commercial repairs, maintenance etc.
- Experience is essential.
- Previous customer reviews helps a lot.

Whether you work self employed or not is entirely up to you. We don't want to pay you under what you're worth, so we don't want to state an hourly/fixed wage until we hear back from you and your experience.

E.g. we don't mind being invoiced for your work provided. CIS contributions will be made, however, due to the contracts we've got.

Us making money is important, but i'm being serious in saying we care more about our clients contracts being fulfilled to a high standard. (they're in sensitive industries such as child-care)

Any questions please feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the opportunity.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to *Greater Manchester* - Gas Safe Plumber position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to being busy with general plumbing and bathrooms. One question that i have is, when checking working pressure on a boiler with a zero governor what sort...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock