Search the forum,

Discuss Glow Worm Ultracom 24HXI - Electrical Connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seftonbarn

My plumber is away on holiday so cannot be consulted. He is fitting a Glow Worm Ultracom 24HXI for me when he returns. I want to chase in the cabling to the boiler before he starts. Please can someone advise where the electrical connections connect on this boiler. Top, bottom, left, right, behind? I have looked at the instructions and it does not identify where it is?

it will defo tell you in the instruction pg 23

Just be aware of the route of all the pipes going to the boiler, as these will be clipped to the wall and your cable shouldn't be anywhere near these
Or behind the boiler either, the fixing bracket will also be drilled and fixed to the wall

Just be aware of the route of all the pipes going to the boiler, as these will be clipped to the wall and your cable shouldn't be anywhere near these
Or behind the boiler either, the fixing bracket will also be drilled and fixed to the wall
Thanks for the advice. I will take all of this into consideration.

it will defo tell you in the instruction pg 23
Thanks. Looking at Page 23. The text doesn't explain where the connection is. There is a diagram (9.3) which kind of looks like the connection is on the lower left had side?? Is this the case. But the digram Capture.JPG shows some sort of pipe or tube and I wouldn't expect to see one on the lower left hand side beneath the boiler??

Sorry, but to me this looks as if the electrical connection s on the LHS.

Sorry, but to me this looks as if the electrical connection s on the LHS.

see where is says fixing screws two wires coming out there

Yeah; I see. To me that makes the condensate pipe on the RHS and the electrical connections on the LHS?

of the pipe yes but will be fine rhs of cond tho as for easy access and fused spur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm Ultracom 24HXI - Electrical Connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again before firing and running. Occasionally shows the flame is lit on display but flow temp doesn’t go much past 26. Then if you turn off and try again...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the boiler kicks into that mode, and sits there heating tap water that isn't going anywhere. Sometimes this happens if a cold tap has been used or the loo...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
I have a Glow Worm Ultracom 30sxi boiler that provides central heating and also heats a hot water tank. There are no error codes shown on the boiler but recently the hot water has stopped working. If I try and change the temperature under the tap symbol, it just displays 'no'. The boiler is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Have a Glow worm Flexicom 30cx-Installed 2010 and regaularly serviced. Last service October 21. Works fine, with no issues. However it has started to leak-though never when the house. is occupied. Went to Scotland over hogmanay for a week and when we returned there had been a leak of...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm 30HXi boiler burning LPG housed in a ground floor attached storage room running 16 radiators including 6 doubles and a standard low output shower on the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock