Search the forum,

Discuss glowworm 18 home wire programmer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just fitted a gw18 home. all fires up, only way to get heating is to manually move the leaver on 3 point value, programmer is not connected any ideas on wiring it?

old boiler was glowworm 18 sxi with pump in airing cupboard.
this has been removed as the gw18 had the built in pump.
Thanks

Reply to glowworm 18 home wire programmer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
Hay, I'm learning fault finding in CH systems which I'd need help with, please. I've been given a set example: have got hot water but heating. Measuring the resistance around the room thermostat and the motorised valve together gives a lower total resistance than measuring the individual...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock