Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safe registered, looking to get into boilers, doing fires currently in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Batesy85

My name is Paul I'm a hard working 28 year old who works in the London/essex area, i am a gas safe registered engineer who is currently installing, servicing and repairing all types of gas fires, through a company for high end clients. However I am desperate to get into boilers as the company I am currently with is exclusively gas fires and solid fuel stoves. I already have boilers on my gas card, but need somebody to give me a chance to gain experience and further enhance there company at the same time, if anybody out there would be willing to do this then I can promise I would not let them down, willing to work long hours and do whatever it takes to succeed. Many thanks Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Realised that after I sent it, cheers buddy, what do you reckon of it ? Any criticism is good criticism

Hi. Fires as a little dirtier than ave boiler but at least no ferkin water!

Do many people looking to fill vacancies come on this forum guys ?

Mostly people looking for house bashers. If your slow as in experienced they probs only promise u. 3k a week

I work in Central London at the moment but I live in Essex/east london. Sandamoss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe registered, looking to get into boilers, doing fires currently in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock