Search the forum,

Discuss Frozen Condensate! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PaulGas

First one since winter! New boiler aswell....Installer has put condensate pipe through cavity (upstairs) to outside then put it up to 1 1/4" on the elbow, down, then another elbow, reduced to overflow pipe again.BACK INTO THE HOUSE (kitchen) and run the condensate into the sink trap. Dogs dinner and toally pointless!!!

Even better if the condensates thawed out by the time you get there! Cup of tea, concilatory noises, Drop of lagging if you're feeling generous and a nice wee boiler reset!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Frozen Condensate! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon Guy's & Girl's, So I have a Baxi 630i that is showing a e133 fault. Upon hours of extensive research it is an ignition fault that can be caused by numerous of issues. One being that the condensate pipe is frozen, given the current weather and climate I edged my bets on this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been trying to fix a leak from under the kitchen sink. I replaced a number of components and fixed one leak from the trap, but now have another leak from the join to the waste pipe. See below (1). I have 2 different types of pipe (2 & 3) and not sure how to connect them to a tight seal...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but I'd like to do it myself if possible. All images for system here: https://*********/a/ngPQkre Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock