Search the forum,

Discuss Fitting a worcester 2000 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Fitted one of these today and was a bit flumoxed on the valve set up where they connect onto the boiler. In a nutshell i couldnt fit a spanner in to tighten them up enough and the prv connection seemed utter pita.
They electric supply isnt long enough either for what i needed and you cant disconnect it from inside the boiler.

What everyones thoughts on this boiler?

Don’t like it for changing boilers as no rear pipework etc also pipe centres off the wall are all over the place

Also prv has to be compression now

Attachments

• 19C88028-9C36-4C69-9083-BB9507B8B00F.jpeg
    19C88028-9C36-4C69-9083-BB9507B8B00F.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 20
I’m fitting my first one of these next week so I’m also interested in everybody’s thoughts

cant run the condense externally unless you fit the condy sure

I don’t think I will now to be honest even when I phoned the merchants for a price today they said a lot of people wasn’t impressed with it

better with an 8000 or the i series tbh

Reply to Fitting a worcester 2000 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted some confirmation regarding a PRV fitted to the mains supply in my building. All 6 flats in the building are now connected to the mains water feed supply and the water tanks in the attic have been disconnected (each flat has a combi gas boiler). My question is the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted some confirmation regarding a PRV fitted to the mains supply in my building. All 6 flats in the building are now connected to the mains water feed supply and the water tanks in the attic have been disconnected (each flat has a combi gas boiler). I can see there are 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler. All good, was working fine. Recently our old Potterton Suprima conventional boiler packed up and we decided to change to a Vaillant EcoTec COMBI...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock