Search the forum,

Discuss Experienced Plumber needed in Wiltshire/N Dorset/ Somerset Border area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we are looking for a plumber to join our growing company as we are expanding, we are an extremely busy little outfit getting busier and bigger by the day!
We are looking for someone with at least 3-5 years plumbing experience, and at least an NVQ Level 2. We will put through Gas/Oil/Renewables/Unvented if needed. If you know anyone who my be interested, can you let me know?
We are offering a van after a negotiable probationary period, and a salary in line with experience. We are a nice bunch to work with, and want our employees to grow with us and share in the rewards of our success in the future.
Let me know if you may know anyone suitable. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experienced Plumber needed in Wiltshire/N Dorset/ Somerset Border area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock