Search the forum,

Discuss ensuite wetroom drain cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

surferxp

Hi there,

I work for staffs uni and i'm looking for replacement parts for this ensuite drain. Please see photos.

1) the stainless steal cover
2) the plastic 'funnal' attached to the cover by 10mm bolt
3) plastic 'cup' which fits into drain hole [missing in this example]. it has 3 bits that stick out to stop it jamming in the bottom [sits on a grove in the drain hole].

Regards, and many thanks for your help - even if its the correct names for each bit to look for.

Attachments

• 29062010253.jpg
    29062010253.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 29062010252.jpg
    29062010252.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 29062010251.jpg
    29062010251.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 29062010250.jpg
    29062010250.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 16
Hi. The lack of help suggests rare. When they build/extend this type of building the contract will have had a Bill of Quantities. The plumbing/building services section may well be laying about in a filing system somewhere. If found it may well have info you need for this item. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ensuite wetroom drain cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi PlumbersForums. I've been having some issues with my central heating system in a 4 year old new build property for over a year now. I have some mental health issues with anxiety so this might be exaggerating the problem somewhat but please bear with me. My issues start with Plumber A doing...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around here ‘Shy bairnes get nowt’! My children (10 and 8 at the time) were lucky enough to be given an above ground 15ft round swimming pool from some...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Guys, this is my first post and I'm far from a plumbing expert so I apologize in advance if I accidentally break any unwritten forum rules or use the wrong terminology. I am based in Thailand and the diverter cartridge in my bath/shower mixer broke. The mixer unit is about 8 years old...
Replies
Views
Jimmy_B
J
Imagine what life would be like without a modern plumbing system. How would you cope without running water or flushing toilets? Water is the most essential nutrient for life on earth; it forms the basis of a healthy diet and lifestyle. The world today with its large, high-density population...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock