Search the forum,

Discuss BS 6896 Radiant tube heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alspeed

Don't suppose any of you good people know where i can obtain a copy of BS6896?
ideally for free but don't mind a reasonable cost. I refuse to pay the extortionate figures iv'e been quoted. Personally find it offensive what they charge for BS and IGE documents. No wonder there are so many iffy installs out there, should all be free to RGI's.

TIA
Al:)

Try your local library. Mine has access to the Standards and I can also access them via the web. Mind, some library memberships allow you to print and some do not.

Thanks will give them a try, must admit it's not a scource I had considered, tend to forget libraries exist, too reliant on google these days!

can i ask if you intend to use it for personal use, or would you be likely to circulate it to others, they are covered by copyright so it isnt ideal to start circulating a copy that is marked :)o) send me a PM as i would like to discuss another matter with you:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BS 6896 Radiant tube heaters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock