Search the forum,

Discuss Bosch PKS 16 Circular Saw well worth a look in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I would never review a tool on here unless its well tried and tested. So This Bosch mini circular saw which will cut wood, mdf etc with one blade and tiles ..and concrete ! with the other blade. I have had it about a year now and I really abuse this stuff ...used it almost everyday so not DIY at all. Guess what still delivering thats why I have put it up here. centralheatking

Reply to Bosch PKS 16 Circular Saw well worth a look in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Our ~15-year-old boiler just broke down (the spark igniter gave out), and set out a discussion to go ahead and replace it, as it's starting to kettle as well, and it will probably just be downhill from here. Background: 1905 built (renovated in 2010) Edwardian terraced. The house is 2 floors...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a older Version Worcester Bosch 35CDi Boiler (probably for about 15+ years). We have never had any protection on it & Bosch usually come round every year to either put new parts or service it. Limescale is a major problem for us in NW London & everything scales up pretty badly...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Okay, so my boiler kettles fairly badly once it reaches a moderate temperature even under conditions that are allowing good flow rates. Having resolved the system air ingress, let's move on. The Netaheat Profile (later rebranded simply as the Profile) has a cast-iron heat exchanger. It has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm not a plumber (but God knows I wished I took a plumbing apprenticeship rather than aerospace engineering). Sorry about this novel - I hope that someone can be bothered to read it. My latest gas bill was £400 for 2 months (don't laugh - we had it on 24/7 to keep cats warm ffs...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock