Search the forum,

Discuss beware heating-installers.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

negas

anyone else had any problems with this company? I had a disagreement with them in 2009-2010 about poor leads they were sending, duplicated non existent and no correct contact details in info, but when this was pointed out to them, they still insisted in full payment first, and then said they will give some free leads later to compensate to which i disagreed with. I paid the bill in full and told them no more leads as i found their way unprofessional at best bordering on incompetent. Anyway they sent me a lead completely out of the blue, i never opened the lead and emailed straight away,then thought nothing of it, until requests for payment started turning up,and now have received a final demand from a Rotterdam bank whose email states reactions can be sent to:[email protected] and only here any other means will not be replied to nor will they be treated And guess what yes it doesn't work. so what would you do from here. Thanks

Sounds like a complete scam. Similar to another one which is frequently mentioned.

just keep a log and even tack screen shots of your attempted reply and time spent dealing with them as they might come barking again

anyone else had any problems with this company? I had a disagreement with them in 2009-2010 about poor leads they were sending, duplicated non existent and no correct contact details in info, but when this was pointed out to them, they still insisted in full payment first, and then said they will give some free leads later to compensate to which i disagreed with. I paid the bill in full and told them no more leads as i found their way unprofessional at best bordering on incompetent. Anyway they sent me a lead completely out of the blue, i never opened the lead and emailed straight away,then thought nothing of it, until requests for payment started turning up,and now have received a final demand from a Rotterdam bank whose email states reactions can be sent to:[email protected] and only here any other means will not be replied to nor will they be treated And guess what yes it doesn't work. so what would you do from here. Thanks

Contact trading standards and Google

Yes i use to use this company back in 2007 the leads was only £5,75 and you got 10 free leads on a trial the leads was good quality back then i won loads of jobs
However tried them again in 2010 and the the leads was crap and as you say lots of duplicates and wasters etc i cancelled my subscription ,they are a bonified company (tellus)
you need to keep emailing them until they sort it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to beware heating-installers.co.uk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock