Search the forum,

Discuss Become a Surestop Platinum installer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Deleted member 96286

Esteemed
Plumber
Surestop have short online courses where you complete a question and answer session after watching a video. After completing the course, you can become a Platinum installer and be listed on their database of accredited installers.

Worth a go, and it's another tool in your kit that might get you a few jobs.

Sure Stop Academy

Reply to Become a Surestop Platinum installer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
I have two toilet water valves to install. I'm new to this but have watched enough videos to think I can do it. Both water valves are standard turn off sweat valves that have been soldered on. One has at least two inches of exposed copper pipe extending beyond the wall flange and the other has...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that time – until now... The weekend before last, I thought maybe it was about time I tested it out running empty – it all worked fine and it drained ok...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock