Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Titanium vs Baxi Platinum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I have been quoted £2200 for a Baxi Titanium and £2600 for a Baxi Platinum combi install.

As far as I know both have stainless steel heat exchangers. The only difference seems to be the warranty - seven years vs ten - is this correct or are there other differences I should be aware of ?

Potterton titanium 7 years warranty

Baxi platinum 10 years

Potterton Titanium has 7 years warranty it is slightly different to the Baxi platinum which has a 10 years warranty the price you have been quoted is very competitive . Regards Kop

Reply to Baxi Titanium vs Baxi Platinum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51 degrees for tap water this happened after a visit from (obviously) unqualified tecnichichan to fix a minor leak on the boiler, which initaly didn't efect...
Replies
Views
I have a Baxi Duo Tech 28 HE. According to an online search with the serial number and GC number, I should have a 20-plate heat exchanger. So, I purchased a 20-plate unit. However, when I removed the old part, it appears to have 12-14 plates. Is there any harm in installing a 20-plate exchanger...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue with hot water, open hot water taps runs cold and indicates on boiler 60degrees or pump or pressure problem. Leave it ten seconds open taps again low...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to install weather comp on my Baxi Platinum+ system boiler (GC No: 41-470-95). This is because the house is heated using underfloor heating which is mixing down to 35c but the boiler is set to 70c to heat the unvented cylinder up to 60-65c. The idea is to select a curve more suited...
Replies
Views
Hello, my hot water is set to come on at 5.30 am for 1 hour , for the last 2 days I have heard this noise as the boiler is in the airing cupboard next to my bedroom. It doesn't happen straight away.Today the hot water had been on 40 mins before starting, ysterday 55 mins. As far as I'm aware...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock