Search the forum,

Discuss Banging noise from megaflow system in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
First time post, looking for some advice please. My hot water system has started making a clunk clunk noise it's quite frequent and "clunk's twice ". It seems to be coming from where the red valve ( in pic ) . I think it's a release valve ( not sure) . Also the guage seems quite high not sure how to lower the pressure so black needle matches the red one .
I
20200413_094210.jpg
20200413_094234.jpg
20200413_094729.jpg
have attached some photos and any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks

Looks like the installer has used bottom right gate valve as an easy drain point through discharge, can't see combined temperature and pressure relief valve discharge though

Reply to Banging noise from megaflow system in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock