Search the forum,

Discuss back on the hunt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

missplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Due to being let down by our local gas engineer, we are looking for a commercial gas engineer with module to service boilers ideally in or around the Leeds area. The job is a new energy centre in leeds which has 3 Ideal Imax 560kw boilers as backup for a 200kw biomass boiler. The gas boilers need to be checked once a month and serviced annually. We also require the engineer to be available for call out work.
We will pay an agreed monthly retainer for 1 site visit and the annual services, call outs will be paid as and when on an agreed rate.
If you are interested please pm me for more details or my mobile number is 07940733789

cheers - Wayne (Pennine Biomass Ltd)

if you dont mind which side of leeds ?

manchester / sheffield side or york / futher north side

Is that the new building with the grass growing on it? If so, it's 10mins from me.
Shame I haven't got commercial!

Is that the new building with the grass growing on it? If so, it's 10mins from me.
Shame I haven't got commercial!

Maybe a chance to shadow now and then? Would mean joining croppie in the other bar though.

Last edited:
no its not the one with the grass on, although that is a waste energy centre that we have been asked to look at. Our centre is just near Elland Rd football ground

Will get the boss to give you a ring tomorrow if that's ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to back on the hunt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock