Search the forum,

Discuss Asbestos? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dparker357

Hi guys does this look like asbestos to you? If not what is it!??

Attachments

• IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 41
Doesn't asbestos have sparkly bits in it? I seem to remember a lambs wool insulation at one time,

Looks like wool to me.
How old is the property?
If your unsure, contact an asbestos removal company.

Looks like wool to me.
How old is the property?

Looks like wool to me.
How old is the property?

The property I would say is early - mid 90s which means it is likely to contain asbestos however it just looked like wool insulation however I've never seen it before

Nope your fine ab will either be put on by hand or come in 2m length (like kingspan foil pipe insulation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Asbestos? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock