Search the forum,

Discuss Aquatronic 2 Plus - slight leak from Stabiliser valve assembly in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, our shower has started to seep a few drips from the stabiliser valve assembly (P07810800) but not from the top where the plunger is which appears to be where they can normally leak from. I've seen you can buy as gasket kit for this area.

Ours is leaking from where the temperature control keys into the rotary dial. I've not seen spare parts for this but I know you can get the whole valve, though for a DIYer that looks a bit of a mission to fit since most parts need to be removed to replace it.

Since this valve is leaking from the dial area, can this be opened and checked and possibly the o rings replaced?
From the attached picture the leak is from the red ringed area. Can I remove the 6 screws holding this plate on to inspect or will that cause more issues than its worth?
What is inside here that cleaned for instance in case it's dirt/grit?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-03 093538.jpg
    Annotation 2020-08-03 093538.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Aquatronic 2 Plus - slight leak from Stabiliser valve assembly in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, thanks for your time reading this! We have noticed a leak appearing from the built-in toilet in our main bathroom that's spreading around our floors (great start to the year!). I've removed the panel behind the flusher and can see the water inlet attaching to the Cistern is slowly...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter put an isolation valve on the pipe work for this :-(, the copper pipe comes up from a plastic pipe push fit. See photo. I did a tissue paper test and...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic control. The hot was not getting hot enough recently so (under instructions from the manufacturer) I removed the allen key valves bottom left and right...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock