Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone experienced with Worcester Greenster HE Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plucky

As above, customer reports that when he opens hot water tap boiler rockets up to 90 odd degrees and locks out.

Now he says heating is messing about as well. he said boiler had no pressure so topped up to 1.5 and just before its locking out its going up to 3/3.5 bar.

Im thinking primary side of plate heat exchanger may be block or sludged up but would this affect heating side? Or could it be 2 problems.

Maybe pump playing up as well?

I havent even been there yet! Just trying to prepare best as possible.

Ive been a pure installer for 8 years and now i'm self employed kind of picking up the breakdown and fault finding as I go.

right take the center out of the pump try spinning it,if its seized theres your fault failing that if the pump looks/sounds dead put a meter on it full mains replace pump

try that and go from there really,if its not that run it up see what it does dont take customers word for it they do miss/invent stuff went to one today told that the dhw goes hot and cold was told when i got there it does not go hot and cold its luke warm in the bath turns out that they have a gravity large spout type mixer on the bath and they are opening the tap full its only a 24kw combi and they have only had it for 7 years....people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone experienced with Worcester Greenster HE Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock