Search the forum,

Discuss Ambirad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wirralplumber

Gas Engineer
Hi everyone, I've been asked to look into ambirads by one of my long standing contacts, I don't know much about them, does anyone on here deal with them? Or got any information/literature on them, I've told them it's not something I deal with but I wouldn't mind learning about them
thanks

Beware bud you will need to do the course at your training centre comes under commercal if you dont do it you cant touch it same as any other appliance

Last edited:
Which model of Ambirad?
Radiant, Unit, Cabinet?

As above, Commercial. CORT1 and CIGA1

most ambirad are radiant tube but on all you need to be commercial and a lot will be high up so you will need working platforms or lifts

Thank you for the replies, I'm solely domestic so this is a complete non starter really, I assumed as much but always good to get a second opinion, thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ambirad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51 degrees for tap water this happened after a visit from (obviously) unqualified tecnichichan to fix a minor leak on the boiler, which initaly didn't efect...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is unvented and pressurised. The cold water feed into this cylinder is from the attic tank, not the mains as I turned off the mains stopcock to see if hot...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for compression throughout the present job because I'm tight for space. I got most of the fittings from the local Toolstation. They're standard 15mm equal tees...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock