Search the forum,

Discuss alpha he cb25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myersi

Just after a bit of technical advice on the alpha cb25.

one of my customers contacted with a boiler fault, the same fault is happening on both heating and hot water. when there is a demand on the heating side the boiler kicks in, fan and pump both seem to run fine, boiler then fires up for 1 or 2 seconds then shuts down boiler resets, does this again and continues to do this, giving no warning lights or fault codes.

spoke to alpha and them don't seem to know what is causing the problem, they pointed me towards the primary temperature sensor. failing that they said it could be gas valve or pcb?

anyone got any suggestions??

thankyou

Hi and welcome to the forum

I'm afraid that we can't discuss gas related issues on the open forum

If you are Gas Safe then get your post on here up to 10 and then p.m. gasman with your details and he can let you into the private gas safe section.
It's really easy to get your posts up just have a read of a few threads and post some comments you'll find the information here invaluable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to alpha he cb25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on overheat even though the boiler and central heating is not on, i shut the boiler down for a while, clear the fault code and it will be fine again for...
Replies
Views
Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water or heating. Everything seems to run but it just fails to ignite. I've changed the rectification and the spark electrodes. Cleaned the burner and the...
Replies
Views
D
I have a Vaillant Turbomax with an F29 fault. When there is a demand for hot water the gas ignites initially, and the water is heated. However the gas then goes out and then comes back on (not sure if this is usual to control the water temp), it does this a few times but then the boiler fails to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank upstairs in the house. We have an issue where if the boiler isn’t set to 80c then the boiler will short cycle, the hot water tank thermostat is set at...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock