Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha C27 Neon A on, Neon B flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan_cup

Hi all,

as as title I have this issue with the boiler, the help manuals say DHW flow switch or a pump issue..... But,

when he the boiler is in fault and we go out or leave it, it seems to reset itself and we've come home to the radiators warms or hot waster available.

also if I open a tap or turn the shower on and turn the selector switch to DHW and/or DHW&CH from off it will produce hot water but once the shower is turned of it will fault within 5 minutes.

again I left it in fault last night, woke up this morning to it warming the house...for an hour or so. And it's been like this all day.

the other strange thing is neon b should flash every 5 sec to signify there is a 240v supply. It doesn't always do this, but there is defo 240v on my multimeter.

any pointers would be fantastic. Oh and neon B flashes every second

Last edited by a moderator:
Needs a gsr. If you are gsr, then get your post count over 10 and submit a photo of your gsr card for entry into gsr only forum.

Great advice given above. No boiler repair advice is given on the open forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha C27 Neon A on, Neon B flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old Glowworm Fuelsaver MK2 in a Y plan installation. It's still working ok apart from an issue with the pump overrun... As of 2/3 weeks ago, when the room stat switches off the boiler, there is sometimes a thump in the vent/expansion pipe as hot water / steam is pushed up into the F&E...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I recently had an extension, new bathroom and new en-suite fitted. Prior to the works the hot water worked. Now we have moved back we have no hot water. British gas came for 5 hours on saturday and replaced every single part of the boiler to do with the hot water as well as the...
Replies
Views
N
Thanks in advance for any advice. We have a Lefroy Brooks XO concealed thermostatic valve shower and Worcester Heatslave 20/25 combi oil fired boiler. We moved into this property 4 months ago and from day 1, our shower has not been able to maintain temperature. It starts off hot, and after a...
Replies
Views
Nathalie
N
We have a Alpha Cd25C boiler. The heating went off around 6 weeks ago although we've been able to reset (either by switch or running hot water). We've had a plumber our 5 times and changed Bypass Pump Thermister Cut flue pipe This has not solved the problem. We get heating if we leave the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock