Search the forum,

Discuss A Quick Poll About Our Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Please reply to the poll. Be honest with your replies please. This is really important.

:D :D :D :D

To be honest I personally think for the most part the forums have generally been friendly bar a few episodes which I think had been well moderated ....and some people can be hard work but all in all I never had a problem with the old style forum and hope the new style forums continue in the same way ...but I respect any decisions that have to be taken for the good of the forums.....regards Turnpin:)

That's admirably diplomatic pal. Thanks for that. :)

It's guys that post like that, that make the forum cool.

As above I didn't find the old forum unfriendly,maybe a bit trigger happy to lock a thread but that's it :)

Do you not think there should be an option on the poll to say no you don't think it's friendlier? Makes it look a little bit biased to be honest.

It's a tongue-in-cheek poll mate nothing serious lol You're welcome to post your own poll if you really want to see what's what but I can't imagine pointing out people who think it's less friendlier is going to be wise. Hence me not bothering. :)

I can't say that I find it friendlier. I find it less friendly.

I don't want to re-open old wounds, but you did ask.

**** me ray, where have you been hiding???

I'm not sure my input is wanted Meady. I took issue with Dan in respect of his management style, and got firmly reminded that is was his forum (fair enough). I also got kicked out of the Plumbers Arms.

I wasn't planning to post about it, but when I saw the poll about friendliness, I couldn't help myself!

Ive answered the poll but still its maybe too early to answer the question as its only been a very short time since the big change, so far so good,, i just hope it fills out as we need many many more enganeeers

we had an awful lot of good engineers up until recently, a poll that doesnt allow a fair response or not, even though it is tongue in cheek is a waste of time to e honset and does no good to anyone. Sometimes learning the truth may improve things for all, denying that ability is a false result

I'm not sure my input is wanted Meady. I took issue with Dan in respect of his management style, and got firmly reminded that is was his forum (fair enough). I also got kicked out of the Plumbers Arms.

I wasn't planning to post about it, but when I saw the poll about friendliness, I couldn't help myself!
Don't beat yourself up about it. It's just a forum on the internet talking about plumbing. It's not the end of the world.

As I've said for ages, the arms on all our forums should only have plumbers in. I made the cafe (on all our forums not just here) so that we can cater for plumbers chatting to sponsors (and other firms) out of the eyes of the public. If there are specific threads you want moving over let me know and I'll dig them out, ask all the people who've contributed, and get them transferred over. Can't be more fair than that.

You're welcome to post here as always. And I can't say you've been on here much to comment on whether it's friendlier or not. But the feedback we have got from the masses appears to be mostly positive to be honest.

I'm not dwelling on it. You shouldn't either matey. :)

But like I said in the PM. The fact you've sponsored us doesn't give you the rights to run the place. That's waaaaayy too biased and cliquey. It's the reason we only have the one sponsor here (not that we route for more - but compared to our other forums it's lacking - and you noticed that, you said it was your last year here. So what does it matter?).

Anyway. You're welcome to post here don't make me look like the bad one lol

:D

we had an awful lot of good engineers up until recently, a poll that doesnt allow a fair response or not, even though it is tongue in cheek is a waste of time to e honset and does no good to anyone. Sometimes learning the truth may improve things for all, denying that ability is a false result
It's tongue-in-cheek. There's no way we want to point out who thinks the forum isn't better at this stage. Don't lose sleep over it matey. Visit the place or don't. But we're making it better for everybody and not just the few that used it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A Quick Poll About Our Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
H
  • Article
Lecturers in Plumbing within Construction 36 hours, 52 weeks per year , part time hours will also be considered £32,732- £39,096 per annum plus an additional £2,500 Recruitment and Retention Premium and relocation funding if needed We are looking to recruit Lecturers in Plumbing to deliver...
Replies
Views
i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message "Oops! We ran into some problems. Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements...
Replies
Views
Just listening on the radio about this new British Gas contract employees are being made to sign before the end of March. It seems on the report if you don't agree then you lose your job.. Anyone here affected by this? What are your thoughts? This poll is anonymous!
Replies
Views
L
Hi all, First post here so please be patient. We recently had our ensuite remodelled and were initially really happy with the result. However, there is now sometimes a smell of raw sewage which I have tracked to the back-to-wall toilet (it could have been the shower or the sink). It's not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock