Search the forum,

Discuss 1 inch pipework in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LilyAnna

Hi

We are restoring an old house and are putting in cast iron radiators. Does anyone know where I can get nice radiator valves for this size pipework? I've been searching the internet but cannot find anything suitable. Thanks for your help.....

LilyAnna

Wow, that is just what I am looking for. I'll get in touch with them. Thanks so much !!!

LOL - there was an answer and link earlier in the day!!

The Phantom Raspberry Blower strikes again ...

Sorry, the post had to be removed (you are not imagining things :)) as it was part of a few posts advertising the Rad valves by the same user and it so happened that it helped you on this occasion

Advertising is only allowed by Official Forum Sponsors so this was against forum rules

Hope you find your answer now though but I will have to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1 inch pipework in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and the old cast iron radiators need a refresh, and i'm going to fit some new bleed valves amongst other things. The female thread in most of the rads...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The pipe work from the shower mixer valve is exposed silver colour pipework. the pipe work will run up from the valve then take a hard left at the ceiling...
Replies
Views
Looking to upgrade a couple of rads in my house but wanted to get some advice on suitability. I have a glowworm bg330 31 kw conventional boiler which currently feeds 10 type 11 radiators 5 up 5 down. The upstairs is run in 15mm pipework and the downstairs in 10mm. I'm looking to upgrade the 2...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer, o-ring or gland, for this type of tap. Maybe, no one ever replaces this type of washer/component? Background: I discovered a leak in the cupboard from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock